Please take time to review these terms and conditions before making your booking with our cleaning services.
1. DEFINITIONS In these Terms and Conditions:
"Customer" - the person, firm or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated company as defined by the Companies Act. ''Cleaner” - means the person or firm carrying out cleaning services on behalf of the Company. ''Service" - such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking and detailed in the customer cleaning checklist. '' Premises" - an address specified by the Customer. "Service Time" – the time and date mutually agreed between the Company and the Customer at which the Service will be undertaken. “Checklist” – detailed list of cleaning duties to be carried out by the Cleaner. "Agreement" - these terms and conditions and the Checklist which constitute the full and complete service agreement between the Customer and the Company. " Regular Customer" means a customer who has booked a minimum of two hours cleans. "One-Off Customer" means a customer who has booked one-off cleans. "Booking" means the use of one of our services on one particular occasion.
2. BOOKINGS The Company’s Service may be ordered by telephone, e-mail or online and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises.The Company reserve the right not to accept a booking for any reason. You will need to provide the Company with your e-mail address or your mobile phone number and we will notify you by e-mail or text as soon as possible to confirm your booking. Minimum cleaning times/charges per visit are as follows: a. Domestic Cleaning: A minimum of 3 hours per cleaning visit applies. b. Commercial Cleaning: A minimum of 2 hours per cleaning visit applies. c. One-off Cleaning: A minimum of 5 hours per cleaning visit applies. No alteration to the Terms and Conditions is valid unless contained in a letter signed on behalf of the company by an authorised signatory.
3. PAYMENT TERMS The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted by the Company within 7 days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Company. We accept the following payment methods: a. Cash paid after work. b. Bank transfer. c. Cheque made payable to the Company. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for our services within 7 days of invoice date then we can cancel the contract and/or suspend any further bookings to you.
4. NON PAYMENT Any bank charges incurred due to a Customer’s cheque being returned unpaid will be passed to the Customer at a flat rate of €30.00 per cheque. The Company will collect any outstanding monies owed to it. If as a result it has to use a debt collecting agency or county court to secure payment, you agree to pay any debt collecting agency fees, court fees, legal cost, or interest that will occur due to the result of non payment of your outstanding bill.
5. CANCELLATION/NON ATTENDANCE a. Customer Cancellation/Non Attendance Regular Clean Cancellation. For cancellations within 24hours, 50% fee will be charged. For cancellations between 24 hours and 48 hours notice, 20% will be charged. If Cleaning And Moving Pro is unable to gain access to the property, as a result of customer failure to make reasonable arrangements for access, Company will charge the full cancellation fee. b. One-Off Clean Cancellation. For cancellations within 24hours, 50% fee will be charged. For cancellations between 24 hours and 48 hours notice, 20% will be charged. If Cleaning And Moving Pro is unable to gain access to the property, as a result of customer failure to make reasonable arrangements for access, Company will charge the full cancellation fee. c. Cleaning And Moving Pro Cancellation/Non Attendance Company will not be liable for any delay to or cancellation of the services caused by circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to fire, flood, strike, exceptional traffic circumstances, lack of adequate power or breakage or failure of machinery or apparatus). In such circumstances company will use its best endeavors to arrange an alternative time suitable to both parties.
6. CLEANING SERVICES Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company agrees to provide the Service to the Customer at its Premises. The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking, and detailed in the customer cleaning Checklist, which also forms part of this Agreement. The Company will provide one or more Cleaners to attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and the agreed Service Time. The Company will provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a timely and professional manner. Every Cleaner that the Company employs is personally interviewed and references are checked by us. The Company provides cleaning materials and equipment. All cleaning equipment are safe and in full working order. If any estimate is given on how long it will take a Cleaner to do the job, this is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home of similar size. It is difficult to estimate precisely how long the job may take and a degree of flexibility may be required. If you are not completely satisfied with any part of your Service we will return to the Premises to re-clean the area/task within 48 hours free of charge.
7. CUSTOMER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES The Customer represents and warrants that: a. it will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Cleaner to perform the Service; b. the Cleaner will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those areas of the Premises requiring the Service; c. it will provide the Cleaner with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity) as required by the Cleaner to provide the Service; d. it will advise the Company prior to the commencement of the Service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime at the Premises; e. If the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (e.g. a fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture), it will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service; and it will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewellery, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service. f. Fridges and Freezers must be thoroughly defrosted before cleaning can start. Kitchen cupboards must be emptied before cleaning can start. They will not be covered by the terms if this is not the case. Ovens must be in a condition that will enable thorough cleaning with standard professional chemical products. The Cleaner will do their best to make sure your electrical appliances, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased we won’t be held liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be shifted using standard professional chemicals. The Cleaners are not allowed to hand wash any items of clothing and kitchen utensils and pots.
8. HEALTH AND SAFETY In order to protect our employees, they are instructed not to enter an environment they consider to be unsafe, dangerous to health, or inoperable for any reason, but are instructed to withdraw from the premises and to report the problem. The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer if the Cleaner thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment poses a risk to health and safety.
9. COMPLAINTS In the event of you being dissatisfied with the service you have received from Cleaning And Moving Pro you should contact the Company in writing by letter or email within 24 hours of completion of the Service. The Company strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and will endeavour to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. We will not consider any complaints that are notified after a period of 24 hours.
10. COMPENSATION While the Cleaner will treat your home with great care accidents can and do happen from time to time. The Company has public and employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover major accidental damage caused by the Cleaner. The Customer must inform the Company of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service. Any claims reported later than 24 hours after the clean will not be considered. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques. We may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct or assess the problem. In case of damage, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the Customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Company's source upon payment of cleaning services rendered. Any attempt to commit insurance fraud or any use of false information to commit any type of fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law together by the Company and the Insurance Provider(s). Monetary compensation as well as legal fees may incur. Cleaning And Moving Pro does not accept any responsibility for damage arising from faulty curtain rails or shower doors. Cleaning And Moving Pro shall not in any event be liable for any loss of profit or consequential loss. In the event of damage or scratching to floors, the liability of Cleaning And Moving Pro shall be limited to damage caused by the use of Cleaning And Moving Pro equipment only. We do not accept any responsibility for damage caused to floors should a customer’s furniture be moved for the purpose of cleaning. If for any reason Cleaning And Moving Pro use or turn on an electrical appliance or fitting (e.g. Kettle or electric shower) for the purpose of cleaning your home, then it is assumed that any such appliance or fitting is in full working order. We do not accept any responsibility for any electrical failure of such appliances.
11. Changes to this agreement The Company reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and may do so by publishing updated terms and conditions on its Website. Each updated terms and conditions will take effect 24 hours after it has been published on the Website, www.cleaningandmovingpro.ie
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or if you have any comments or complaintson or about our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org